Everyone is born with a beauty in his/her own forms and styles and we should opt for the ways to bring out that beauty. A team of husband and wife, Regis and Kahran had taken the opportunity to create some innovative hairstyles for black ladies only. The team behind Creative Souls are focusing on styling their hair, in the name of Afro Art, which is creating some amazing and eye catching stuff that is spreading it’s magic on everyone’s mind.
These amazing pictures are featuring young black girls is some stunning hairstyles and costumes that link to the Baroque period along with some fierce clothing and ensembles. “We feel that it is so important for kids of color to be able to see positive images that look like them in the media,” Kahran dictated it to My Modern Met. “Unfortunately the lack of diversity often plays into the stereotypes that they are not ‘good enough’ and often forces kids to have low self-esteem.”
“We hope that viewers will see the beauty and versatility of Afro hair and we hope that girls around the world will be inspired to love their unique differences and beauty within.” The team has worked in many states of US and they managed to stage the meticulous scenario of the whole campaign.
1. This art mainly known as, Afro Art is an amalgamation of natural beauty and natural hair, ending up in giving stunning portraits which are inspired by Baroque period.
2. It makes the young girls all around the world to accept them as who they are.
3. “We feel that it is so important for kids of color to be able to see positive images that look like them in the media” Regis and Kahran
4. The lack of diversity remains the cause of creating stereotypes that says that they can not be accepted in the society.
5. Such behavior can lead them to have much low self esteem
6. And they are not being able to portray much confidence in any field of life.
7. “And we hope that girls around the world will be inspired to love their unique differences and beauty within” Regis and Kahran
8. The costumes shown have taken inspiration from various “universes”
10. Some new styles
Here Are 10 Secrets Hidden Behind Logos of Hollywood Film Studios
11. The creation
12. Playing with colors
14. The subtle one
15. Putting in some elegance
16. Waking the punk inside
18. Disco style
Liked this? Read this also: 12 Actors Who Hate Their Movies
Article by Born Realist