Puzzles are a great way to stimulate your thought process and transform the way you solve critical problems. Most good puzzles appear hard but are very easy when you concentrate. Critical thinking puzzles will not only make you smart but also teach you how to solve any problem easily.
Here are 7 creative logical puzzles we bet you can’t solve without help:
1. Car Parking Puzzle:
Most elementary schools ask their students to solve this puzzle on their first date. And guess what? half of the solve it in just 3 minutes without any help. If you think you can solve this logical puzzle, then give it a try.
2. The Numbers Puzzle:
I’m sure most adults will have a hard time cracking this puzzle. But, you’d be surprised to know that children below the age of 6 can easily solve the code to this puzzle.
3. Numerical Puzzle:
You must have come across numerical puzzles many times in your life. But this numerical pyramid is unlike anything you’ve solved before.
4. The Chocolate Box:
It’s true, life is like a box of chocolates, you never what are you gonna get. Same is the case with this puzzle. Some boxes are filled with flavored candies while other are just tasteless. It depends on which one can you figure.
5. Where Is The Bus Going?
This is one of the easiest puzzles, you just have to focus a little extra.
6. Is This Even Possible?
Try to recall your math class problems and you’re good to go.
7. Spot The Buttman:
Image source: vectorsland
No, this isn’t your regular Batman. It’s BUTTMAN! Just look a little closer and you’ll be able to solve it.
8. Find the correct Google logo:
You look at it everyday but can you find the right one?
1. Turn the picture upside-down and you’ll see the answer is 87.
2. The answer is 2, which is the number of circles in the digits. For example, 5531 has 0 circles and 8809 has 6.
3. To solve this puzzle, you have to add the numbers in the bottom line.
Subtract it from its neighbor and you’ll get the answer.
D = 1345 and E = 2440
4. Let’s do grade 2 maths and find out the answer:
Caramel candies= 30 – 10 = 20
Coconut candies= 25 – 10 = 15
Total candies= 50
Plain Chocolate candies= Total candies – (Caramel + Coconut + Two-Flavored)
Plain Chocolate candies= 50 – (20 + 15 + 10) = 5
This means diagram B is the correct answer.
5. If you look at the picture closely, you’ll see the door is on the other side. This means that the bus is moving to the left.
6. To solve this puzzle, you’ll have to consider 29 in Roman digits which is XXIX. Now, if you remove the I, it gives you XXX, which means 30.
7. 9th picture in the 9th column.
8. 2nd one in the 3rd column.
Liked This? Read More: 12 Habits That Turn Dreams Into Reality
Article By: Born Realist