A synchronous jacking system is a unique testing instrument used in mechanics. It is mainly used to precisely control multiple hydraulic jacks simultaneously to realise the movement, lifting and positioning of large or heavy structures. Compared with traditional artificial jacking, it has the advantages of high precision and high controllability. It is mainly used in bridge bearing replacement and old bridge reconstruction projects that require high construction accuracy.
How Does The Synchronous Jacking System Work?
The principle of synchronous riverlake jacking system is to collect data from the displacement or pressure sensor to the PLC control equipment and set the PLC computer through the man-machine operation interface. Then, the PLC computer can automatically control the electric hydraulic pump station and the jack.
Ultimately, the lifting, lowering and placing of different large and weighty objects can be recognised. Therefore, it is appropriate for heavy things with uneven weight distribution.
In the synchronous jacking technique, the hydraulic pump station uses the on-off valve to regulate the flow, that is, by changing the switching frequency of the on-off valve to change the flow to achieve the objective of constantly evolving the output flow of the oil pump.
With a suitable electronic control and detection feedback system, the closed-loop control of pressure and expulsion can be created. When lifting and lowering, each jack’s load proportion can be strictly maintained during the synchronous weighing operation.
Since the bottom of the workpiece is not necessarily flat, to provide the continuous load of the multi-tops, before raising the workpiece synchronously, first let the multi-tops evenly reach the workpiece, and bring the particular that the multi-tops evenly get the workpiece as the standard for the synchronous process of the multi-tops.
For this objective, there is a proper position in the system. Activate this function before synchronising lifting, and multiple tops will rise simultaneously.
Once atop contacts the workpiece, the top will stop expanding until all the lids touch the workpiece. Then the multi-top evenly increases to almost 5Mpa per top (the fit stress matter can be set on the industrial computer); now, the multi-top automatically stops, and the amount of this point exists employed as the synchronisation zero energy.
What Is The Dissimilarity Between A Synchronous Jacking System And A Diverter Pump?
The diverter pump is a multi-point lifting answer for structures with variable load allocation. The pump delivers a nominally similar flow of oil to each platform to lift the backpack, supplying a parallel lift for many applications.
However, consider the load allocation is uneven, or the required cylinder strokes are other. In that case, minor differences in the order are amplified and, in some circumstances, may result in an uneven lift. Thus, the synchronous lifting method is more convenient if a higher accuracy synchronous lifting is needed.
How To Utilise The Synchronised Jacking System?
- Review and install jacks, removal, and intimidation sensors gear. The riverlake jacking machine must confirm that the dirt is flat, and the removal sensor machine to guarantee that the thread is direct.
- Hydraulic hose. According to the issuance of the jacks, relate each jack and the oil platform of the electric hydraulic pump group with hydraulic hoses.
- Click the power cable. First, relate the main power plug to the pump station. Then click the jack expulsion sensor and the intimidation detection port on the hydraulic pump station with signal threads according to the allocation of the jacks.
- Before the jack is raised synchronously, first check whether the task of the removal sensor is standard, pull out the removal sensor cable, and review whether the mission on the presentation screen is the exact as the expulsion reading pulled out by the on-site bar.
- Behind the control operation of the appropriate function is executed before the synchronous lifting, the jack is lifted. The jack choice automatically stops swiping when the stress reaches the reasonable intimidation value. The location importance of the fitting force is: the optimal location value is approximately 50% of the existing load.
- Behind the fitting is terminated, first set the highest stroke of the jack (displacement of the rich object) press the synchronous up control. The jack will automatically rise and prevent growing when it increases to the background stroke (exile).
- The jack is lowered synchronously. After the fitting is finished, first placed the stroke of the jack (removal of the heavy object), push the synchronous decline button, the jack will automatically more inferior and automatically stop losing when it decreases to the group stroke (removal).
- Single action operation: Set the designation of the jack to be controlled. Push the unique jacking, individual low buttons. To abort, shove the stop switch.
- The expulsion synchronisation precision of the jack, the force (load) synchronisation accuracy, the most excellent expulsion of the jack, the lowest reduction, the most significant pressure and the lowest pressure can be selected.
- When the synchronisation mistake surpasses the set conditions, the management system will alarm to secure the protection of raising heavy things and the lifting procedure itself.
Application And Major Parts Of Synchronous Jacking System
The synchronous jacking method can manage each part of the building’s removal. Check out our website and get the best cylinder at the best price at Riverlake Hydraulic. And pressure data details in real-time through the sensor, resemble the data with the set safety threshold and change the active power commonness.
Article by Born Realist