Shayari almost seems to be a dying art. Gone are the days, where you would come across a poet who would pour the contents of his/her heart into their writing, every now and then. Despite that, there is no denying that a good piece of poetry or shayari can give solace to your soul.
Meet Mohamed Zubair, a man who is keeping shayari alive. This modern poet’s words on love, life, loss and betrayal are reminiscent of some of the greatest writers of the past.
We managed to pick his work from relative obscurity and we feel his work must be shared with the world. After all at Born Realist, we believe in encouraging and highlighting unknown talent.
Here are 20 of his best pieces.
1) And your love was just a shadow of mine..
2) Perhaps Destiny was against this Coincidence
3) This Amazing Wordplay
4) The inevitable blame-game that follows
5) Every betrayal leaves behind a legacy
6) You can kick a habit, but you can’t change a person
7) As they say, time changes everything
8) Enjoy life’s moments of freedom
9) A love story like no other
10) A question worth asking. The intoxication of love knows no bounds.
11) For anyone who takes too much pride in their love
12) Some forever’s end in stories untold
13) The eyes speak their own language
14) A little faith can alter fate, just keep believing!
15) Sometimes you just click with someone, and it feels like you have known them for ages
16) The betrayals that hurt the deepest
17) And you’ll always find a place here
18) Oh how times have changed. Was love greater back in the day?
19) This universal truth
20) And finally, this brilliant piece to leave you with
Zubair is based in Dubai and works as a copywriter. Give this article a share to help give this master wordsmith a wider audience and follow him on instagram to read the rest of his work – https://www.instagram.com/reluctant.opportunist/?hl=en
Keep writing and good luck for the future, Zubair. You truly have us spellbound!