Tennis is a wonderful sport that requires next level endurance, stamina and athletic movements. As a tennis player, you have to slide, stretch and run at the same time and that too keeping your balance. So, for this, you must need top quality tennis shoes that meet your ends with any chaos.
But the problem is that these tennis shoes get dirty really quick and that’s not a great sign. Before you get worried, here is a kickass guide to clean your tennis shoes in less than a minute. If it is the case, after cleaning your shoes, you might want to go a little further and personalize them a little. If you feel like doing so, this guide on how to draw shoes will suit you perfectly.
What You Need To Wash The Shoes?
Here are the things you need to wash your tennis sneakers.
- Cotton or Silky Piece of cloth
Steps To Clean The Tennis Shoes Properly
Here are the exact steps you need to follow.
- First of all, remove the laces of your shoes. As most of the times, the dirt underneath the laces stays there and hard to clean.
- Before washing the shoes, first, take a silky or cotton piece of cloth and remove the dirt from the shoes. This will ease your further steps and saves your time in a big way.
- Now, here is the kicker.
- I personally use an old toothbrush to wash the shoes. First, add a handful detergent in the plate and add a few drops of water in it and make it a mixture.
- Then use the toothbrush and apply the paste that you created from detergent and water.
- With the help of a toothbrush, clean all the mess from inside of the shoes. Make sure to rinse hard and eliminate all the dust at one go.
- After cleaning from inside, it’s time to clean the mess from the outsoles. Again, the process is simple. All you need is to dip the toothbrush on the paste and strike it gently.
- After that, just take a wet cloth and clean it properly.
- Now come to laces, just apply the detergent soap on the laces and rinse it. You will see the elimination of dust particles and that’s it.
- Connect the laces and here you go.
So, these are few steps you need to implement for washing your tennis shoes. All you need is detergent, water, piece of cloth and a toothbrush. Easy pesy.