Today we will talk about the use of CRM for small businesses with specific examples. In this article, we will look at real cases and decide whether it is worth implementing this into the workflow. In most cases, it is definitely worth it, because the system allows companies to automate some processes and pay more attention to, for example, social media promotion. With this method, you probably won’t even have to buy Instagram followers.
Benefits of using CRM
Thanks to this system, it is very convenient for managers to track what is happening with the project at a given time. They see who, when and what tasks are busy and can track every action. The system provides reporting data on which you can find out how employees work, how efficiently they work. The mobile office is available anywhere in the world at any time.
There are also many benefits for employees:
- all tasks in one place. on one screen you can see tasks, calendar, assignments and events;
- less routine. automation involves the release of employees from monotonous work;
- management functions can significantly improve the sales process;
- customer support tools improve customer service and help you better understand your audience;
- no more late deadlines. the system promptly reminds about tasks and assignments, helps to orient in a huge array of information.
Today, most companies are looking to maximize efficiency in order to free up time for more important things. For this, you should try different optimization methods.
If the specifics of your project is such that you constantly need to keep in touch with clients, then this system is for you. This works in cases where you constantly need to be in touch and you need to have the required documents on hand.
Managers cannot remember the history of interaction with each client. Therefore, during the next call or appointment, it is enough to open the client’s personal card, get acquainted with the entire history of interaction with him and navigate. Personal cards contain all the information in a convenient, visual chronological order. This allows you to better build a dialogue with the client and save time. Managers carefully maintain a customer base, manage sales.
Thanks to the corporate portal, you can share news, store files, chat and navigate the corporate calendar.
So, briefly about the positive points:
- automation of routine processes;
- easy implementation;
- rapid adaptation of personnel;
- the possibility of custom changes;
- optimization of interaction with the client;
- improving communication in the company;
- convenient collection of statistical data;
- improving the efficiency of control over the work of employees;
- maintaining the customer base.
If we talk about the shortcomings, then we can highlight the lack of attractiveness of the interface of many systems, in some places their unintuitiveness.
In conclusion, we can note that we cannot recommend a specific CRM. It all depends on the specifics of your project, and you should rely on this. In order not to make a mistake, select a few systems of interest and test them. We wish you to have as many trials as possible, and as few mistakes as possible!
Article by Born Realist