Photographs on social media seems to be going to hilarious lengths to have a perfect shot. It is all about creativity when it comes to capturing a perfect picture that is jaw dropping and thought provoking at the same time. Social media websites are used to promote or show off something you do not have or something that you are not really doing, rather just staging the scenario. The main reason of social media sites is to provide easy and direct contact with loved ones but it can be seen that many people gets offended by someone else’s life. The photographers took these photos in order to prove how far they can go to demonstrate their beautiful fake lives which end up being hilarious too.
21. Power of deception.
20. Applying some Photoshop skills here.
Đây là 1 album chuyên về những bức trước và sau, hoặc về ý tưởng hoặc về hậu trường của các bộ ảnh của mình :3 by Đỗ…
19. It’s the best feeling when you are able to see your favorite match at the stadium. I got to see every detail much clearly. Had a lot of fun!
— Fry Yiy (@miketjnr) May 10, 2017
18. “Just got new Gucci sliders, and loving them”. Or they are just plain $5 sliders!
— s¡xftbrownboy (@skitz18yg) May 10, 2017
17. “All mine and natural cleavage”. Or it is all your friend’s efforts and you just got much credits for it.
16. “Chilling with only bae”. Or having some me time and faking it all over.
— Loading… (@superchris2291) May 10, 2017
15. “My new beauty is home”. Or just posing with my son’s dinky.
— Marco Vale (@MarcoValeKaz) June 15, 2017
14. “Got a new job at some serious company”. Or just killing some time at the store.
— t. (@itsher1994) May 31, 2017
13. “Playing some golf with gentlemen”. or just plainly posing in front of the picture to get an awesome picture.
— The Marshal (@TheMarshalGolf) May 10, 2017
12. It’s all about angles.
11. “Enjoying the sunset at the pier”. Or just wondering how it must be like to be there actually.
— NAILZ (@DJNAILZ) May 13, 2017
10. “Left a generous tip for the waiter”. Or it is just that I know some tricks.
— MARCOS LLORENTE Stan Account (@_wanangwa) May 11, 2017
9. “Going to Europe, for a well deserved break”. Or just wanted to fake and make other jealous about my fake trip.
— Kevin Wagstaff (@kjwaggz42) May 10, 2017
8. “Bae caught me sleeping”. Or it is just me acting as my own bae.
— Redge CH (@RedgeCH) May 10, 2017
7. “Like to have some cash handy”. Or just applying a trick of folding a magazine.
— Kobe Scored 81 (@NycDontLuvU_) May 10, 2017
6. “Did some renovation in the kitchen”. Or just posing in the store to leave a fake impression.
— far away out now ??♂️ (@ieatgumbo) May 24, 2017
5. “An unforgettable experience”. Or it’ s just a deception for the people on social media.
— Sami Jo (@TheSamiJoShow) May 17, 2017
4. “Got my own new car”. But actually killing some time in the bus .
— philip lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) May 10, 2017
3. Cleaned the room, well not yet!
2. Location vs Picture. A beautiful deception.
1. Hidden pain behind the photo
Liked this? Check this as well: Some Australian Firefighters Posed With Animals For Charity, And These Hot Photos May Start Fires
Article by Born Realist